‘Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?’
– Mary Oliver, The Summer Day
Mentoring for a Mindful Life supports you to live the life you want.
- Too busy doing what you think you should?
- Confined by what you think others expect?
- Feeling overworked and overwhelmed, frustrated or fearful?
- Lost sight of the path leading to the life you want?
Mentoring for a Mindful life is tailored to assist you to become your best self in two key areas of life.
- Mentoring for a Mindful Personal Life
- Mentoring for a Mindful Life at Work
Mentoring for a Mindful Personal Life will help you live life more consciously, confidently and courageously. Mentoring for a mindful life will support you to:
- become your own best friend
- get clear about the what and how of the life you want
- nourish yourself and your relationships with mindful awareness
- practice making the changes that will allow you to live the life you want
When you get clear about how you want to live your life, you help create the world you want to live in.
Mentoring for a mindful life offers a flexible package of sessions and resources for individuals or small groups. Personal sessions with Dr Sharn Rocco, by phone or Skype, are tailored to your needs and intentions. In-person and in-house mentoring sessions are available by negotiation.
Make work the place to be and let go.
Mentoring for a Mindful Life at Work builds resilience, relationships, productivity and focus. You will become responsive to your needs, your colleagues and the aims of the organization, free from unwarranted stress and worry. You will learn to leave work at work and give work your best while you’re there.
If you are feeling overwhelmed by ever-increasing work-place demands; If you are putting work before family, friends and personal pleasure; if ‘Busy’ is your standard reply to ‘How are you?’ If you want to improve your relationships with colleagues and help make the workplace livable and enjoyable, Mentoring for a Mindful Life at Work is for you.
Mentoring for a mindful life at work will help you to make life at work livable and enjoyable. Mentoring for a mindful life at work will support you to:
- restore balance and joy to your working life
- clarify the what and why of your work patterns and values
- approach challenges and opportunities with calm, clarity and confidence
- manage time and tasks with mindful awareness
- engage in difficult communication with insight and empathy
Whether at work or in your personal life, if you are feeling stuck, stressed, doubtful, dissatisfied or overwhelmed, mentoring for a mindful life can help.
Mentoring for a Mindful Life packages begin at $ $1,150
- Private, personalised individual or small group mentoring sessions
- Unlimited emails
- Free guided practice recordings
- Discounts on Mindful Works courses and retreats
To find out more about ‘Mentoring for a Mindful Life’ packages simply email: email@example.com or call: 0458 111 373